The European Union, its Member States and Europeans across the continent are mobilised in support of people fleeing the war in Ukraine. We are working on all fronts to support Ukraine with assistance, humanitarian aid and civil protection. This specific initiative wants to support researchers of Ukraine by providing them with an overview of all existing actions at European and national levels.
In order to provide the research community with useful and up-to-date information, this section will be updated regularly based on the evolution of the situation and the needs to address.
Find useful information in Netherlands
- Government of the Netherlands: Adresses of the Ukrainian embassy and other Ukrainian representatives.
- RefugeeHelp: RefugeeHelp is the online starting point for Ukrainian refugees in the Netherlands and everyone who wants to help (also avaibable in Ukrainian).
- UAF: The UAF has been providing support to refugee students and professionals in their studies and in finding suitable employment on the Dutch labour market. Or visit their 'Information Ukraine' webpage.
- Immigration and Naturalistion Service: On this page you can read the latest information about the consequences of the Russian invasion in Ukraine for your stay and applications.
- Dutch Council for Refugees: All relevant information for coming to the Netherlands as a refugee (also available in Ukrainian).
Member States and Associated countries
The Commission and EU Member States work together at all levels to channel humanitarian and civil protection support to Ukraine and neighbouring countries. Below you can find an overview of the most useful information per country: