EURAXESS is a joint initiative of the European Commission and the countries participating in the European Union’s Framework Programme for Research.
includes the EURAXESS Jobs Portal, national mobility portals in all participating countries and EURAXESS Services Centres that provide help in legal and practical matters free of charge.
The European EURAXESS website It is composed of four main sections devoted to four specific initiatives for researchers:
- Rights, providing guidelines setting out the rights and duties of researchers and research/funding institutions (European Charter for researchers and Code of conduct for the recruitment of researchers)
- Services, a network of more than 200 centers which assist researchers and their families to plan and organise a stay in a foreign country
- Jobs, an electronic recruitment tool allowing for posting CVs, getting useful information, announcing vacancies for universities/companies
- Links, providing interactive web services to European researchers working abroad and information about trans-national career opportunities (US, Japan, and China soon).
EURAXESS Europe on youtube
EURAXESS The Netherlands
EURAXESS The Netherlands provides information for researchers on:
- Dutch research vacancies
- Dutch research grants and fellowships
- Information on living and working in the Netherlands, including information on administrative procedures.
- Contact Euraxess Centers for personalized assistance
- HR Rights
A special section to the website is targetted at the employer. Here detailed information is provided on administrative procedures concerning employing/attracting foreign researchers to their organisations.